1. What is your role in group activities? How does it contribute to the overall effectiveness of your group’s work? (Paragraph I wrote) In group activities my role changes depending on the dynamic of the group. In our class I take charge and usually the first to talk and try to get everyone to open up. So far, the people I’ve been paired with are more like me. I am slow to talk, introverted and not outgoing. With this dynamic I feel more comfortable but also forced to be the starter of the conversation to get the ball moving and things done. Regarding the effectiveness my role plays in group work, I think I help to facilitate the conversation and being inclusive. In my work setting I never have to take this role as more of my colleagues are initiators and outspoken. Generally, I feel grateful that I have duality in being able to stay in my comfort zone and take a back seat vs being an initiator and decision maker when I need to be. 2. Describe what this course was about in your own words. (Paragraph I wrote) I think this course was about being aware of different types of interpersonal communication and the roles within. This allows us to recognize our strengths and weaknesses to build upon those to be more effective. It allows us to see traits in others and be able to adapt to cooperate better. Learning interpersonal communication skills 3. Describe and discuss three (3) or four (4) skills/concepts you learned from taking this course. Provide specific examples of these concepts or skills. 4. How will these skills or concepts you identified in question two (#2) help you become a more effective social service practitioner? 5. Identify and describe how effective you were in this course in terms of group participation and in providing group members with feedback? Provide specific examples. 6. Describe how you could have been a more effective group participant in this course and what you could improve in future group participation.
Describe what this course was about in your own words.
Struggling With a Similar Paper? Get Reliable Help Now.
Delivered on time. Plagiarism-free. Good Grades.
What is this?
It’s a homework service designed by a team of 23 writers based in Carlsbad, CA with one specific goal – to help students just like you complete their assignments on time and get good grades!
Why do you do it?
Because getting a degree is hard these days! With many students being forced to juggle between demanding careers, family life and a rigorous academic schedule. Having a helping hand from time to time goes a long way in making sure you get to the finish line with your sanity intact!
How does it work?
You have an assignment you need help with. Instead of struggling on this alone, you give us your assignment instructions, we select a team of 2 writers to work on your paper, after it’s done we send it to you via email.
What kind of writer will work on my paper?
Our support team will assign your paper to a team of 2 writers with a background in your degree – For example, if you have a nursing paper we will select a team with a nursing background. The main writer will handle the research and writing part while the second writer will proof the paper for grammar, formatting & referencing mistakes if any.
Our team is comprised of native English speakers working exclusively from the United States.
Will the paper be original?
Yes! It will be just as if you wrote the paper yourself! Completely original, written from your scratch following your specific instructions.
Is it free?
No, it’s a paid service. You pay for someone to work on your assignment for you.
Is it legit? Can I trust you?
Completely legit, backed by an iron-clad money back guarantee. We’ve been doing this since 2007 – helping students like you get through college.
Will you deliver it on time?
Absolutely! We understand you have a really tight deadline and you need this delivered a few hours before your deadline so you can look at it before turning it in.
Can you get me a good grade? It’s my final project and I need a good grade.
Yes! We only pick projects where we are sure we’ll deliver good grades.
What do you need to get started on my paper?
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Grading Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor pertaining to this assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
How do I place an order?
You can do so through our custom order page here or you can talk to our live chat team and they’ll guide you on how to do this.
How will I receive my paper?
We will send it to your email. Please make sure to provide us with your best email – we’ll be using this to communicate to you throughout the whole process.
Getting Your Paper Today is as Simple as ABC
No more missed deadlines! No more late points deductions!
You give us your assignments instructions via email or through our order page.
Our support team selects a qualified writing team of 2 writers for you.
In under 5 minutes after you place your order, research & writing begins.
Complete paper is delivered to your email before your deadline is up.
Want A Good Grade?
Get a professional writer who has worked on a similar assignment to do this paper for you