Chicago style, on book “War by Other Means”
only 1 prompt:
1. Assuming both authors are correct that: a) the United States of America underutilizes its tools of geoeconomics; and b) threat inflation harms America’s national security, how should the United States adjust or correct its foreign policy to incorporate these two perspectives? How would America’s geoeconomics and altered threat perceptions shift the policies the United States chooses to pursue and its course of action in the world? Be sure to engage the primary assumptions of the authors’ arguments as well as the overall implications if they are both correct.
2. Why has the United States underutilized geoeconomic tools according to Blackwill and Harris and why has threat inflation harmed American national security in Cohen and Zenko’s estimation? How has this failure to use geoeconomic tools and the problem of threat inflation impacted America’s national security and national interests? Do you agree with the assessments of the two sets of authors? Why or why not? In your answer, identify both the causes of and the impacts of the failure to geoeconomic tools adequately and the rationale of threat inflation and its effects.
3. Should the United States prioritize the use of geoeconomic tools (Blackwill and Harris) and reorient its foreign policy away from threat inflation (Cohen and Zenko)? Why or why not? In your answer, address both the costs and the benefits of geoeconomic tools and the issues with threat inflation? Are there viable alternatives to these two sets of suggestions? Are there different approaches to the address the challenges the United States faces to its national security? Be specific in your response.
how should the United States adjust or correct its foreign policy to incorporate these two perspectives?
Chicago style, on book “War by Other Means”
Struggling With a Similar Paper? Get Reliable Help Now.
Delivered on time. Plagiarism-free. Good Grades.
What is this?
It’s a homework service designed by a team of 23 writers based in Carlsbad, CA with one specific goal – to help students just like you complete their assignments on time and get good grades!
Why do you do it?
Because getting a degree is hard these days! With many students being forced to juggle between demanding careers, family life and a rigorous academic schedule. Having a helping hand from time to time goes a long way in making sure you get to the finish line with your sanity intact!
How does it work?
You have an assignment you need help with. Instead of struggling on this alone, you give us your assignment instructions, we select a team of 2 writers to work on your paper, after it’s done we send it to you via email.
What kind of writer will work on my paper?
Our support team will assign your paper to a team of 2 writers with a background in your degree – For example, if you have a nursing paper we will select a team with a nursing background. The main writer will handle the research and writing part while the second writer will proof the paper for grammar, formatting & referencing mistakes if any.
Our team is comprised of native English speakers working exclusively from the United States.
Will the paper be original?
Yes! It will be just as if you wrote the paper yourself! Completely original, written from your scratch following your specific instructions.
Is it free?
No, it’s a paid service. You pay for someone to work on your assignment for you.
Is it legit? Can I trust you?
Completely legit, backed by an iron-clad money back guarantee. We’ve been doing this since 2007 – helping students like you get through college.
Will you deliver it on time?
Absolutely! We understand you have a really tight deadline and you need this delivered a few hours before your deadline so you can look at it before turning it in.
Can you get me a good grade? It’s my final project and I need a good grade.
Yes! We only pick projects where we are sure we’ll deliver good grades.
What do you need to get started on my paper?
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Grading Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor pertaining to this assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
How do I place an order?
You can do so through our custom order page here or you can talk to our live chat team and they’ll guide you on how to do this.
How will I receive my paper?
We will send it to your email. Please make sure to provide us with your best email – we’ll be using this to communicate to you throughout the whole process.
Getting Your Paper Today is as Simple as ABC
No more missed deadlines! No more late points deductions!
You give us your assignments instructions via email or through our order page.
Our support team selects a qualified writing team of 2 writers for you.
In under 5 minutes after you place your order, research & writing begins.
Complete paper is delivered to your email before your deadline is up.
Want A Good Grade?
Get a professional writer who has worked on a similar assignment to do this paper for you