Receiving feedback is intimidating and sometimes frustrating. It is also important, and makes us better writers. Below are steps to manage the feedback and revision process. Use what you can, and add in your own ideas where you can.
Step 1: Re-read your own paper and answer the following questions:
1. Can you identify the thesis or main objective of the paper?
2. Is the thesis or main objective supported in the body of paper?
3. Does the introduction give readers a clear understanding of what the paper will be about?
4. Are you confused by anything you wrote?
5. What idea(s) need more evidence or support? Are your ideas easy to follow?
6. Were there any transitions that seemed weak or abrupt?
7. Is there any evidence that seems irrelevant to the thesis?
8. Are unfamiliar terms explained or defined?
9. Is your language suitable for your audience?
10. Do you have all the trimmings and polishings, like title, page numbers, works cited page, etc.?
Step 2: Read your instructor’s comments and feedback. Don’t do this until you have read your paper first! Answer the following questions:
1. Does your instructor give any feedback that you just gave yourself? That’s great! You already know you need to revise in those areas.
2. Are you confused by any of the feedback or comments? Make a list of specific questions to ask your instructor.
3. Can you categorize each comment into one of the following categories: organization, content/topic development, sentence structure, mechanics and usage, audience awareness, and formatting? These are the categories listed on your rubric. If you can identify what type of feedback you are getting, you can make a plan for revision.
4. Do you disagree with any of the feedback? Discuss this with your instructor!
5. Is it clear what you did well? You need to know this so that you don’t change everything.
Step 3: Make a plan for revision. Here are some options:
1. Re-read the readings and see what new things you discover. Any new evidence that might help your argument?
2. Rewrite your instructor’s feedback in a short, readable to-do list.
3. Consult your assignment and decide which things you need to tackle first. For example, if your essay didn’t have topic sentences that linked back to your thesis, you need to either revise your topic sentences or revise your thesis.
4. Reverse outline your essay to identify content gaps and help with organization.
5. Make sure you have a sound thesis and supporting evidence before you worry about word choice, sentence structure, and formatting.
Can you identify the thesis or main objective of the paper?
Struggling With a Similar Paper? Get Reliable Help Now.
Delivered on time. Plagiarism-free. Good Grades.
What is this?
It’s a homework service designed by a team of 23 writers based in Carlsbad, CA with one specific goal – to help students just like you complete their assignments on time and get good grades!
Why do you do it?
Because getting a degree is hard these days! With many students being forced to juggle between demanding careers, family life and a rigorous academic schedule. Having a helping hand from time to time goes a long way in making sure you get to the finish line with your sanity intact!
How does it work?
You have an assignment you need help with. Instead of struggling on this alone, you give us your assignment instructions, we select a team of 2 writers to work on your paper, after it’s done we send it to you via email.
What kind of writer will work on my paper?
Our support team will assign your paper to a team of 2 writers with a background in your degree – For example, if you have a nursing paper we will select a team with a nursing background. The main writer will handle the research and writing part while the second writer will proof the paper for grammar, formatting & referencing mistakes if any.
Our team is comprised of native English speakers working exclusively from the United States.
Will the paper be original?
Yes! It will be just as if you wrote the paper yourself! Completely original, written from your scratch following your specific instructions.
Is it free?
No, it’s a paid service. You pay for someone to work on your assignment for you.
Is it legit? Can I trust you?
Completely legit, backed by an iron-clad money back guarantee. We’ve been doing this since 2007 – helping students like you get through college.
Will you deliver it on time?
Absolutely! We understand you have a really tight deadline and you need this delivered a few hours before your deadline so you can look at it before turning it in.
Can you get me a good grade? It’s my final project and I need a good grade.
Yes! We only pick projects where we are sure we’ll deliver good grades.
What do you need to get started on my paper?
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Grading Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor pertaining to this assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
How do I place an order?
You can do so through our custom order page here or you can talk to our live chat team and they’ll guide you on how to do this.
How will I receive my paper?
We will send it to your email. Please make sure to provide us with your best email – we’ll be using this to communicate to you throughout the whole process.
Getting Your Paper Today is as Simple as ABC
No more missed deadlines! No more late points deductions!
You give us your assignments instructions via email or through our order page.
Our support team selects a qualified writing team of 2 writers for you.
In under 5 minutes after you place your order, research & writing begins.
Complete paper is delivered to your email before your deadline is up.
Want A Good Grade?
Get a professional writer who has worked on a similar assignment to do this paper for you